Today I am going to write about The Next Generation of a robot named ATLAS and the robot is really cool.I actually read an article on it and if you want to read and watch the videos got to the link below.Like I can really imagine that root helping us humans in the later future but you know there can be slight little changes like as if the robot can pick up a box and threw it at a human being.
So I mean like its a positive and a negative thing having a new robot coming to join our society.Actually in my opinion it would be a great idea to have a robot that can have similar actions just like a real person.Honestly I would make an ATLAS robot that can do calculations for homework or even a robot that can clean your room.
But the main important responsibility is to check out the robot just to check or in a more scientific word observe to make sure that the robot is up to good needs and is less likely to harm others.
http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/humanoids/next-generation-of-boston-dynamics-atlas-robot
No comments:
Post a Comment